If you are not familiar with the first installment of this entry here is the link.
Secondly, I am sure I am missing a hundred other crazy Christians. Submit your own crazy Christians in the comments below for the next post.
Christine is known as the Monster Lady who was made world famous by explaining that Monster Energy drinks are Satanic.
Christine was born in 1964 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Raised with a Christian Reformed background along with the love of Israel, a desire to learn about prophecy began at an early age. Her knowledge of the Bible grew through regular church attendance, Christian schools and catechism classes. (This is according to her own bio) I wonder if she ever bothered to run her ideas by a pastor what was educated?
Why Christine Weick is Crazy
- She is the infamous Monster 666 lady from youtube (Video below)
- I could go on about why she is wrong and she does not know Hebrew but that is irrelevant and so many people have already done this. Perhaps I will address it eventually in a post of its own. Until then, just read this —> LINK <—
- Believes she (with no prior education) can unlock the mysteries of Revelation
- In line with her 666 idiocy, she also wrote a book called “Explain This.” Needles to say, I own it and it is awful. You can read the reviews on Amazon.
- Stormed Muslim prayer meetings on multiple occasions (Videos below)
- To make sure the whole country knew she was crazy she agreed to go on Tosh.0 for an interview. (Video Below)
Ray comfort has been known as the “Atheists Worst Nightmare” guy but I like to refer to him as the “Guy Who Ruined Kirk Cameron.” Don’t know what I am talking about? He is the reason Kirk Cameron is a Christian and thinks that “Saving Christmas” was a good idea.
If you have not seen this guy in action please watch the videos below.
Why Ray Comfort is Crazy
- Ray is a strangely aggressive street preacher
- On behalf of all the sane Christians, I apologize for the crazy street preachers that accost people in the streets while you are minding your own business. My favorite video about Ray Comfort is actually one where Steven Anderson is yelling at them at the top of his lungs for the basically the same thing I would point out. Except Steven is crazy enough that he gets nominated on this blog entry as a Crazy Christian. (Video Below)
- Ray also has made and sold his own hand-out gospel tracts over the years. In more than one instance he created tracts disguised as money so people would take them.
- My first experience was watching him on TBN when he created a segment called “The Atheist Worst Nightmare.”
- To be clear, no atheists were having nightmares about bananas until Ray Comfort got still-imaged with one in sexual looking positions. (Example above, video below)
- Most wouldn’t know it but Ray Comfort will go down in history as the guy who ruined Kirk Cameron.
- Let me explain this statement. Before Kirk was the cooky Christian guy he was a beloved TV Sitcom character in the show Growing Pains. While Kirk’s conversion happened before he met Ray (STORY HERE), it was Ray that convinced him to start using his influence for evangelism. Typically I would like this idea, and my only defense is: Have you seen Saving Christmas?
William Tapley was made famous by CNN when he was featured on an episode “The Ridicu-list” by Anderson Cooper. William is known specifically for one thing; his unique interpretation of the Book of Revelation. He sells his own book, called “Revelation Unraveled,” which was based on what God revealed to him as the co-prophet of the end times (a name he gave to himself). He also calls himself the Third Eagle of the Apocalypse.
William actually believes that he was hand-picked by God as the prophet who is going to usher in the end-times and so on and so forth. In his own words he explains that he made this revelation while re-reading the book of Esther.
Then it dawned on me, how did I recognize that Esther was an end times prophecy? I knew my interpretation was correct; that Esther predicts the end of both the Old and New Testaments. But where did I get the gift of understanding? I thought, if I can understand Esther, can I also interpret the book of Revelation?
This time, as I was reading, I could hardly believe what was happening because I was understanding the prophecy. Over the next several months I wrote out my interpretations and tried to publish them in Christian magazines. None of my articles were accepted. (Source)
Why William Tapley is Crazy
- William believes that literally everything is a sign of the end times. Here are just a few recent “revelations” he has observed recently.
- Psy and his music video Gangnam Style actually points to who the Anti-Christ is and that he is here now. (Video Below)
- Sporting events have reveal that Obama is going to be defeated; though he does not really say in what he will be defeated in. (Video Below)
- Obama’s facial expressions are actually demonic. (Video Below)
- The Pope’s new logo is demonic.
- He also believes that painting in the Denver Airport predict the end times.
- My favorite part about William is that he writes and plays his own music. Yes it is as awful as you can imagine. (Video Below)
- If you like this song then there is plenty more on youtube.
- Everything is phallic (penis shaped).
- In Tapley’s world everything is a penis. If you watched his videos you will eventually see that he loves to break down videos and images to find decoded signs. 9 times out of 10 the signs are either phallic, numeric, or a set of horns. I guess we know what’s on his mind.
Born in Waterloo, Iowa, Michele Bachmann became a born-again Christian at the age of 16. After earning a law degree, Bachmann became a local conservative activist, protesting abortion clinics and state-mandated educational standards. In 2000 she was elected to the Minnesota state Senate, and earned a reputation for her conservatism and her hyperbolic style. In 2006 Bachmann was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives and helped found the conservative Tea Party Caucus, becoming one of President Obama’s most outspoken critics. A rising star in the GOP, in June 2011 Bachmann announced her candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination but failed to get the bid. Despite her loss, she was able to hold onto her Congressional seat in Minnesota in 2012, albeit by a very slim margin against Democratic businessman Jim Graves.
Before we get into the crazy bullets I want to focus on the words that actually come out of her mouth. Prepare to be stunned.
Nothing scares members of Congress more than freedom-loving Americans.
I think before his second term is over, we’re going to see a miracle before our eyes, I believe God is going to answer our prayers and we’ll be freed from the yoke of Obamacare. I believe that’s going to happen and we saw step one last week with the repeal of Obamacare in the House. We have two more steps. We serve a mighty God and I believe it can happen.
Where do we say that a cell became a blade of grass, which became a starfish, which became a cat, which became a donkey, which became a human being? There’s a real lack of evidence from change from actual species to a different type of species. That’s where it’s difficult to prove.
link (On evolution)
We’re in a state of crisis where our nation is literally ripping apart at the seams right now, and lawlessness is occurring from one ocean to the other. And we’re seeing the fulfillment of the Book of Judges here in our own time, where every man doing that which is right in his own eyes—in other words, anarchy.
I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. And I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it’s an interesting coincidence.
The president of the United States will be taking a trip over to India that is expected to cost the taxpayers $200 million a day. He’s taking 2,000 people with him. He will be renting out over 870 rooms in India. And these are five-star hotel rooms at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. This is the kind of over-the-top spending.
[Note: This was completely false.]
What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our extreme love for liberty. You’re the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord.
[Note: The Battle of Lexington and Concord was in Massachusetts.]
The very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States. And I think it is high time that we recognize the contribution of our forebears, who worked tirelessly, men like John Quincy Adams, who would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country.
[Note: The Constitution gave legal recognition to slavery and Adams died nearly 20 years before the 13th Amendment which banned slavery.]
I haven’t had a gaffe.
Thank you to DAILY KOS for consolidating so many quotes (Source) For more crazy Bachmann quotes see the link below.
Why Michele Bachmann is Crazy
- Michele is in the camp that actually believe that the USA was founded by Jesus and that we are his chosen people.
- As embarrassing as this is for the normal Christians, it is even worse when we remember that she was elected to congress.
- Michele Also believes we are about to be raptured and she can’t wait! (Video Below)
- Thinks its wrong to have handout programs in America, yet her family’s business makes hundreds of thousands of dollars off said handout programs.
- You heard that right. (Source)
- Believes CO2 is great for the environment and that since it’s natural it must be OK.
- Wait, isn’t tobacco natural? What about marijuana? That is natural.
- She literally believes there are 17 or more socialist and communists in congress.
- She also believe white-christian culture is the master-culture.
Steven Anderson, infamous pastor of the Faithful World Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona. The church uses only the King James Bible and members of the church meet in an office space located in a strip mall. Anderson established the church in December 2005 and remains its pastor.
In August 2009, the church received national attention when Anderson shared that he was praying for the death of President Barack Obama in his sermons. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) lists Faithful Word Baptist Church as an anti-gay hate group for its pastor’s “extremely radical stands”, including the belief that homosexuals should receive the death penalty.
Why Steven Anderson is Crazy
- Steven want’s Bruce Jenner to die and is praying for such. (Video Below)
- Believes the Holocaust was a made up. (Video Below)
- Believes everyone is going to hell except his church.
- He doesn’t say that but if you watch him enough you’ll get it
- He believes that Satan is behind all the English translations since the King James Version.
- To be fair, he at least uses an updated KJV rather than the 1611. But he does not realize that the modern KJV has made adjustments to the text since the 1611 was published.
- He knows the KJV is the only inspired version in English because “God told him.” He explains this when he did a sit-down debate with James White and was totally schooled in everything related to the Bible. As many have pointed out correctly, when you refuse to have an education you will remain ignorant.
- Believes publicly that gays should be put to death. (Video Below)
Who’s not on the list that you want to see here? Let me know in the comments!!
3 thoughts on “Top 5 Craziest Christians (For now)”
i just need to ask, are you a Christian or just a blogger. At this point I don’t get you… well whatever just be careful how you thread
I appreciate your concern. I am indeed a Christian. A well educated one actually. However, I have no tolerance for Christians who give the faith a bad name.
I have no use for televangelists who steal from the poor or insane politicians who try to speak for all other Christians. I also have no tolerance for Christians that are so crazy that the non Christians think Christians are all crazy.
No Tolerance. I get you, but remember they’re Christians too and we must correct with love or state our opinion with out mocking the other. Remember, love does not behave rudely, is not provoked…, does not rejoice in iniquity. 1cor13:5-6. I like your work, especially your memes but when I talk about other Christians, I don’t want to sound like I am mocking them or condemning them but simply that i have other opinions separate from theirs. Thanks for your reply though.